We are super pleased to announce that Ningaloo Reef Holiday Homes is now an Australian Tourism Accredited business!
What does this mean for you, our guests?When you choose to book your holiday accommodation with us you can expect the following:
- Professional customer service
- Accuracy in advertising
- Sound environmental practices
- An appropriately licensed and qualified operator
- Adherence to a Code of Ethics
How we achieved our accreditationThe Australian Tourism Accreditation is a Australia-wide initiative that has been created to provide assurances to consumers that the the business meets or exceeds a set of guidelines on quality and business practices.
Our accreditation certifies that we meet specific quality assurance criteria which ensures we are committed to exceeding your expectations with great customer service and the highest standards of business practice. As part of this accreditation we will also be part of regular onsite audits to ensure ongoing compliance.
To be accredited we had to complete the following:
- Licences & Permits - We gained all the required licences and permits applicable.
- Business Operating Systems - We have implemented detailed & proactive operating systems ie: maintenance, health and safety and cleaning schedules.
- Economic Sustainability and Financial Systems - We comply with accounting standards, up-to-date record keeping and comply with consumer laws.
- Insurance Details - We have all the required coverage inc. at least $10million in public liability insurance.
- Human Resource Management - We comply with legislation relating to employing staff along with comprehensive ongoing training and skill development.
- Environmental Management - We demonstrate a documented and practical commitment to sustainable environmental practices.
- Customer Service - We have documented customer service procedures, booking and cancellation policies and customer feedback processes.
- Risk Management - We demonstrate documentation and implementation of risk management plans, as well as emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Code of Practice - We have signed an industry code of ethics.
In case you missed itIn-case you missed it, we also entered the Gascoyne Regional Business Awards for the first time last year and did pretty well we think :-)
Gascoyne Regional Business Awards 2018Runner Up 2018 Gascoyne Regional Business Awards 2018
- Runner Up –Small Business Award
- Finalist – Small Business Award
- Finalist – Customer Service Award